Megan Fox Lebih Suka Jadi Pertapa

Posted by hsjinsbsjvbwnhn | 8:12 PM | | 0 comments »

Megan Fox says she despises the Hollywood lifestyle and shuns wild parties in favour of staying at home. The 'Transformers: Return of the Fallen' actress has a fear of the "Hollywood scene" and shuns wild parties because she is scared of ending up in rehab.

She said: "I'm kind of a recluse - a hermit. I'm not really out that much because I have a great fear of Hollywood.

"I think you have to be a really strong human being to survive it, especially if you're a woman.

"So I try to avoid the Hollywood scene and those who enjoy it because I don't want those people around. I haven't been to rehab yet so I think I'm doing something right."





Transformers star Megan Fox has axed plans of getting more tattoos in case she regrets going under the needle when she's older. Recently, the Hollywood actress, who has eight tattoos in total, had announced plans to cover her entire right arm with ink. However, she has now backed out of the scheme, reports Contactmusic.

She says, "They're definitely addictive. I don't have any that I truly regret yet, but I'm sure I will at some point.

"I'm trying to refrain from going forward for that reason. I don't want to be 40, looking at my arm in the mirror and going, 'Oh my God - what did I do?'"

0 comments