Megan Fox is a Man!!!!!!!!!

Posted by hsjinsbsjvbwnhn | 12:59 AM | | 0 comments »

Megan Fox is a Man!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!! I cant believe my eyes reading this article. Maybe many of you guys have heard this rumours (or is it already confirmed?) long before me??

Megan Fox, who was voted as the hottest woman alive last 2008, is actually a MAN!

"LOS ANGELES, CA - The internet has been abuzz since this Sunday's Golden Globes ceremony, where Megan Fox jokingly remarked that she looked like a man.

When interviewed on the red carpet, she said "I look like Alan Alda in drag. I’m a tranny. I’m a man."

Like similar rumors circulating about actress Jamie Lee Curtis and hip-hop diva Ciara, the claim that popular Transformers star Megan Fox is a "transvestite," "transsexual," or "hermaphrodite" is nothing if not counter-intuitive. The last thing you'd think, looking at her, is that she's a man.

How, then, to explain scuttlebutt to the contrary circulating since late 2008?

Chalk it up to a perfect storm of media hype, irony, and satire, exacerbated by the actress's own careless remarks and a surfeit of prurient tongue wagging on the Internet.

some people said :
She does look like a man. It was the first thing I thought when I saw her. Giant adam’s apple. Then I saw the tattoo of marilyn monroe who is the hero of all drag queens. Also she dated that guy from 90210 who is undoubtedly gay. Megan Fox = definite man.

look at the picture. Woman shape shouldn't be like that.
another said :

i’ve asked my mom, my cousin (girl), and both of them say :
yes, megan fox is a man
my mom say:
look at her body shape!
it’s man shape!
but, i still confuse.
is she a man or woman?

0 comments