Nadine Alexandra Dewi Ames
                  Nadine Alexandra Dewi Ames Since crowned as Miss Indonesia 2010, Nadine Alexandra Goddard Ames admitted as getting a big load. But he was trying to think of trust as heavy work, which was later to interfere.


"I tried to not see it as hard work. Because if I feel like it (heavy, red) will take me like that and it will appear in front of me. So all the activities that I do, I'll try to do positive attitude and bring aura like it, "Nadine said when met at the show award winners Puteri Indonesia 2010 at the Penthouse, Graha Mustika Ratu, Gatot Subroto, South Jakarta, Thursday (04/11).

During crowned as Miss Indonesia 2010, Nadine was getting a new job challenge, many new things and find new people who started to recognize. He was finds new challenges.

"Almost every day there are new events, new events, meet with people who are different, because I love to meet new people," he said.

Once selected as the winner of Puteri Indonesia 2010, Nadine received a gift of a Toyota Avanza, following some features of the Miss Indonesia Foundation. He also guaranteed to be representative of Indonesia in Miss Universe 2011.

0 comments